Wednesday 3 July 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 26: Being Good at Stuff


Day 26: What do you wish you were good at?

There's probably a lot of things I wish I was good at, seriously he's a peek at a quarter of the list (LOL):

Saving Money
I don't shop a massive amount, but I do shop and I don't save much - which is bad

Cooking
Can't cook properly, I can do bits and pieces, but if you're expecting a four course meal round my place, then you're thinking ahead more than I am!

Taking Compliments & Criticism (more positively!)
Can't take either without having to make a joke at the end, like: 'Your cheque is in the post', *gives a strange look* or anything else similar. Its difficult for me. Same with criticism as well. Can't take it all that well either!

And last but not least:

Being Better with Time
I am organised to a certain extent, and my time keeping skills are okay, but I wish I could organise my time a little bit more efficiently and keeping to those times. I think I need to change watches, or maybe just plan ahead a little more?

There's just a few things I wish I was good at... what do you wish you were good at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x