Sunday 9 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 9: Favourite Crafters...


It's Day 9! What does today hold? Let's see:
Tell us who your favourite crafter is (Famous or Non-Famous)

I don't really have just one fave crafter because that's impossible to pick, so here's my list below:

YouTube:
Angie Kennedy Juda (Stampin' Up! Demonstrator)
One of the first people that got proper into crafting in recent years only because the SU! demos were really simple and easy to do with just about anything and I really liked the way she edited and cut her videos too. Really lover her Chic 'n' Scratch branding!
http://www.mychicnscratch.com/

Kristina Werner (Simon Says Stamp)
Another crafter who got me into crafting in recent years because she created the most amazing cards with just the simple use of embellishments and stamping. She also got me into embossing / heat tools and die-cutting a lot more in cards too. Plus the way - again with editing and her own brand of designing is awesome too.
http://www.kwernerdesign.com/

Other YouTube Favourites:
Patricia: tubeyoumaster1
Nicole: Scrapology

All the YouTubers above do a range of shabby chic cards / albums or projects, vintage style craft, and a mix of other styles in between

Bloggers:
Alyce from Kit and Clowder
Melissa from Melissa Made
Kelli from Bee Craftee

Like Kairen and probably a lot of UK Crafters, I do watch Create and Craft and some of the crafters on the channel are pretty awesome. One of my fave presenters and she is still a crafter is Dawn Bibby and I saw her do a craft demo in London and got slightly starstruck! She is pretty cool. Other TV crafters I'm fond of include Barbara Gray from Clarity Stamps and Debbi Moore from Debbi Moore Designs.

There's probably more crafters somewhere that I've failed to mention, but every crafter big and small has inspired me in some way or another, so for that I say a big thank you! :)

Day 10 tomorrow and the start of a new week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x