Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 24: My Craft Wish List...


Day 24: Craft Wish List

Err, I have an extensive list, so we could be here all day, but there's probably just a few things I would want on my wish list:

My Very Own Craft Studio - Kitted out with storage, decorations, up to date equipment, lots of paper, my own space... ahh that would be lovely

If that's asking for too much, there's not much else I would want, maybe a MacBook Pro would be great to put my design skills to the absolute max with some great software, a few stamps from some popular brands such as Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches, Greeting Farm, Some Odd Girl, Simon Says Stamp, maybe some dies from Spellbinders, My Favourite Things and Sizzix. Some great papers from My Minds Eye, American Crafts, Studio Calico and Prima. That's probably the extent of what I would love to have. I think if we're talking details I would be here all day!

I would also like to be a better crafter I think too! But I'm getting better! :)

Whats on your wish list?


Day 25 is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x