Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 23: All About the Stuggle-rs


Day 23: Struggles

There are probably a few things that I do struggle with - some more personal, than physical struggles. 
Things like self-confidence I struggle with sometimes, but I am learning to love myself a lot more everyday - even with the smallest of things. Procrastination for me is one of the bigger things I struggle with only because I feel that there isn't enough time in the day to do things that I need to do. Being more motivated especially creatively can be a bit of a struggle as I go through time periods of having a creative block, and then having moments of genius!

There are a number of things, but I often feel like I should do more, and set myself more better life and career goals for the future. I feel like over the past few years, I haven't done much and this is something I really want to improve on, develop and change. I know I can do that, I just need to kick myself somewhere and push myself over the line and go beyond anything and accomplish more. 
Small changes can make a big difference and I intend to try and be better and make something of my life.

Here's to the future everyone!


Finally caught up! Day 24 up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x