Thursday 28 February 2013

Easter! @ Aud Sentiments :)

With all this Winter-y weather in the UK, I'm left wondering whether we'll get any warmer weather! I hope so! :) So for some inspired, hopefully up and coming Easter and Springtime weather, we've got the start of our new fortnightly challenge at Aud Sentiments - and we want to see...

An Easter Sentiments on your projects :)

Our sponsor for this fortnight is: Prairie Fairy
 
Here's a little info too:
"I am a small town girl with a passion for all things creative. I have been a creator since childhood, doodling like crazy, building forts and climbing trees. I have always loved anything magical and sparkly, though oddly enough I don't sparkle myself up much! Through the years I have tried my hand at many things. I have always believed that if I really wanted to do something, I could or I would figure out how to. Can't is not really a word in my vocabulary. My favorite saying is "I am willing to try anything at least once, though sometimes I am sorry I tried it!" I love teaching and sharing what I have learned along the way. I resisted the computer for years until a friend introduced me to blogging. Not long after digital stamping started to make a splash in blog land and I jumped on the boat. I spent a good year learning all about everything digital and now here I am."

Here's my creation below:

I used caramel cardstock as a base for my tag, and layered this with paper from First Paper Edition's 8 x 8 Rose Garden pad. The doily and circle die cut is from X-Cut's Vintage Doily die and Spellbinders Eyelet Circle nestabilities, die cut from green card and funnily enough First Paper Edition's Stocking Filler Christmas 6 x 6 papers! The crochet lace at the bottom is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the 'Easter' sentiment was made using the Papermania Scrabble tiles.

Check out Team A's DT creations - which are always awesome and make sure you get all your crafty friends, groups and followers to join in on our fab fortnight challenge for Easter! Can't wait for a bit of Spring weather! Join in and have some fun and you could win our challenge this fortnight! Make sure you check out Team B's creations next week too to get even more inspiration!

Challenge ends: Tuesday 12th March 2013

2 comments:

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x