Wednesday 26 September 2012

Tree-mendous Trees @ Pins HQ!

Autumn (Fall) has hit London. Its windy, it's getting colder and I need to wear a coat out now! Boo :( Summer is over. Even more of a big boo. But... the next season is upon us - Christmas! And at Pins HQ we've got a tree-mendous challenge for you to enter in!

Here's this week's picture to be inspired by:


And this is my creation below:


Based on our inspired picture this week, I've made my first Christmas Card - with awesome Christmas Trees! :) This stamp is new from the Greeting Farm Sept 1st release, which I bought when they first came out - far too eager (I waited 14 days for it to get it shipped from the US, when I could have ordered in the UK and got it within 5 days! *shakes head* Oops!) Totally worth the wait! I think the stamps are awesome! I used paper from the Stocking Fillers First Paper Edition 6 x 6 pad and craft cardstock as the base. I used a Martha Stewart lace punch, green Anita's Art ribbon and used the Ornaments embossing folder from Sizzix :) From this week I'll be making Christmas projects - cards, gifts and items etc to sell - so watch this blog space! :)

Our sponsor this week is: Stitchy Bear


I hope you enter in our challenge this week! Make sure you do at our Pins Blog and create a project or card inspired by this week's picture! Spread the word and tell your crafting friends to join in! Don't forget to check out our DT's creation to inspire you! They're awesome!

Challenge ends on Monday, October 1st (Newfoundland Time)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE trees - so fun and colorful! Love that DP you used on here too. Great card for the holidays!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Those trees are so colorful and go so well with your background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute Christmas trees...Nice layout

    ReplyDelete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x