Tuesday 26 June 2012

(Pin)spirational Challenge 13 - Cuuuupcaaaakes!!!

Hi there, thanks for stopping by this week!

Today at Pinspirational Challenges we have been inspired by this picture below:


With our awesome sponsors: Melonheadz

So hopefully with the weather getting a little bit warmer, these cupcakes would be awesome for any Summer party! With this in mind, I've created this card below:


I used the Prima Madeline 6 x 6 collection, with beige / cream cardstock as the base. The image is from Tiddly Inks and she was coloured in using Promarkers and the following colours: Cocoa for the hair, Soft Green and Rose Pink for the dress, Caramel and Cocktail Pink for the cupcake, Poppy and Forest Green were used for the cherry on top, with Oatmeal for the face and hands.The buttons were from a stash that I had, and the butterfly was from the Sizzix Butterfly Sizzlits collection which I ran through my Sizzix Sidekick!

Give this weeks challenge a try and see what you can come up with and create from the inspired image! And if you get stuck for ideas, have a peek at our brilliant DT creations!

Follow the blog by joining the site and come back during the week for more updates and inspired creations! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mel! Your creation is super sweet :)

    I wish I had a cupcake as big as me just like her - ha ha ha! Yeah, I would it eat it right up without haste. I'm bad, bad when it comes to sweets.

    Happiness!
    Corrinne

    PS - I'd LOVE to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! Love the cupcake and that DP is so pretty. The button placement is perfect on here too! Precious card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x